Thursday, September 13, 2012

A small clarification

So most of you have realized that we are already in Alaska and that the the blog is a bit behind. I'm catching up on our travel posts before posting about Bethel. We arrived on schedule in Bethel on September 6 and it all went very smoothly. Marshall is in orientation now and we are settling in. It's been great and I should be up-to-date on the blog in the next week. :)

And thank you so much for reading and following along with us. I love the comments and feel a bit more connected to our friends and family this way.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it to Bethel. I look forward to reading about your experiences. Sorry about the spelling mistakes in my earlier post. I did not enlarge the screen enough to check all my errors!

    Are you looking for a library job?

    Deedra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actively looking but I don't know if it will work out right away. I do have a meeting tomorrow at the public library about volunteering, and have something else in the works. But I won't post about that until it's a definite. :)

      Delete