Saturday, November 10, 2012

Full recovery

The Tibby relocation story has been pretty popular. I just wanted to show that he has fully recovered and is a happy Alaska cat now. We moved his tower in front of a floor-to-ceiling window and he spends most of his time on it. The configuration of windows in our place means tons of sunlight, and he takes advantage.


He keeps going going into the arctic entry to explore; I think he's looking for his patio. Unfortunately for him, there is no screened-in patio or pet door here! I finally took him outside since he was so curious. He immediately squirmed out of my arms and pawed at the door to get  back in. It's a bit cold for his taste. He loves the spot in front of the heater and has found every warm spot in the house. 

He also loves this window to watch the ravens outside. They're bigger than Tibby, so it kind of freaks him out. But he loves watching them fly around.


2 comments:

  1. I am glad Tibby is getting settled. I love the pic of him in his tower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, J. The tower is pretty famous here. People are impressed we brought up something so big and heavy solely for our cat. And someone dropped by when I wasn't home once; she later commented that she knew it was my place because of the cat tower in the window.

      Delete